Monday ~ A painful, draining, intense and weighted visit with someone I love deeply... A visit where much was talked about but nothing profound was accomplished... A visit that grieved me... A visit that only by God's grace was I able to speak the truth in love all the while refraining from becoming anxious.... A visit that for once in my life, I KNEW that I was settled in who I am in Christ and how our family lives, functions and abides in Christ... A visit where I wasn't rattled, shaken or vulnerable... A visit that was changed half-way-through by a phone call from a friend that I love with every fiber of my being... A friend that I have prayed for and longed for for so many years... A friend that God has so richly blessed me with... Letting me know that the biopsy was positive... That the results showed the big, ugly, unwanted "C" word... A reality I feared... A day filled with many tears... A day I won't soon forget... A day I saw God work in me and through me in miraculous ways... A day that I was weak but He was incredibly strong...
Tuesday ~ Woke feeling "removed"... Heavy... Prayerful... Knowing I had a long list of things to get done but lacking the motivation to move... I somewhat wandered from thing-to-thing-to- thing... A quick trip to town with my girls renewed my perspective... A trip of laughter, music and fellowship... A trip that brought me out of the dungeon and into the light... An afternoon of tomatoes, tomatoes and more tomatoes resulting in lots of yummy salsa for the winter... An afternoon with MaKayla & Mal in the kitchen... Peeling... Chopping... Stirring... Just being together... Having My Man come home from work and greet me with a hug, kiss and "Oh, I'm so happy to be home with you..." A relaxing evening with Kyle & the girls... Including supper on the patio... An evening ended with a blessed, rich and precious facebook message from a friend... A seasoned friend... A friend who knows me like most don't... A message that was a TOTAL surprise... A message that I needed... A message that showered my day with everything YELLOW and HAPPY...
Wednesday ~ Woke being reminded of the Lord that when He shows Himself to me in miraculous and amazing ways... When He uses our children to be His hands and feet to my life... When He allows rich and seasoned friends to shower my day with HAPPINESS...
It makes all the difference...
Now I desire to make that difference in someone else today...
Thank you God for all things good!
You are amazing...
You are wonderful...
You.are.God!
You are amazing...
You are wonderful...
You.are.God!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥