Jelly Bellies
an enormous bed
Philly Steak and Cheese
cozy fireplace
heartaches
Panera Carmel Latte'
prayer
Medium-Rare New York Strip
Pepsi
an inviting hot tub
dreams
Raspberry Truffle Cappuccino
new revelations
Bacon Cheeseburger
God's Word
goals
convictions
Foot-long Subway sandwich
Christmas ideas
fears
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
a quaint room
soft music
new shoes...
MUCH LOVE!!!
It was oh so hard to see our time together come to a close yet each memory we made, each tear we cried, each laugh we shared...I have forever tucked away deep within my heart. I am so thankful that this was not the end of something but only the beginning of a new season in our relationship with the Lord as individuals, in our marriage, in our family... Many of life's satisfactions are short-lived and bring temporary fulfillment yet my God, who has known me from the beginning of time, has blessed my life with this man who I am honored to call my own. He is mine to love, to hold, to care for, to nurture, to sharpen, to forgive, to grow old with... He created Kyle just for me and he is the richest gift besides my salvation in Jesus Christ that I could ever have been given. As the Lord showed me last week, the union that Kyle and I share together is the next most important relationship in line to the one I have with my Maker, Creator and Savior. Kyle is my Jesus in the flesh and I will forever be in love with him.
As I journaled this morning:
God, I so love you and I bless you for giving me a man, a leader, a provider, a protector, a lover, a best friend, a teacher, a healer, a counselor...a man after Your own heart. I thank you for Kyle and the sweet and precious memories made this past weekend. I will tuck them deep within my heart, always to be remembered! He is my everything and my richest gift from you!

God, I so love you and I bless you for giving me a man, a leader, a provider, a protector, a lover, a best friend, a teacher, a healer, a counselor...a man after Your own heart. I thank you for Kyle and the sweet and precious memories made this past weekend. I will tuck them deep within my heart, always to be remembered! He is my everything and my richest gift from you!
Hi Mendi~ I'm so glad you came by the blog as I lost your blog address. Now I have it again. Our computer has crashed a few times in the last 6-9 months and I seem to keep losing everything :-p
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have the snow on your blog too ~
~Cinnamon